Desktop Calendar Roundup: July 2012

Happy July! The month of sun (hopefully), Canada's birthday and the Olympics!


I hope you like these calendars that caught my eye this month.


Click on any below to be redirected to the download. Enjoy!

The Lovely Dept.























Red Stamp























Marco Palma via Smashing Magazine























Love Notes by Lauryn

Pepper and Button




Studio of Mae

























Jennifer Squires























Marcos Sandrini via Smashing Magazine




















Sherif Saleh via Smashing Magazine




















Kikki-K














































If you've got a calendar that you'd like considered for my monthly round-up, please let me know!






Comments

  1. What a great selection...they're all so lovely. Thanks for featuring Pepper & Buttons' calendar too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have this post! I've just bookmarked your blog. Each month I search for a good desktop calendar, and they're always hard to find. Thanks for taking the time to post these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a sweetheart, thank you for putting my calendar in the round-up! Btw, all your recipes and the photos of yummy food, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a monthly calendar round-up...found you via Studio Mae...adding you to my must-reads...I'll have to change my calendar like 5 times a month now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts